Tuesday, July 2, 2024

  Celebrate Independence
with Light the Sky &
Wanted to Say Dies

A quick & easy card made with Light the Sky celebrating July 4th.  This would also make a cute birthday card.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Night of Navy cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layer Real Red is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layer is stamped with Night of Navy & Real Red ink.  
  • After I glued the Basic White and Real Red cardstock together, I wrapped some Silver Trim around both pieces, the adhered all to the base.
  • I used some Night of Navy and Silver Glimmer Paper (retired) to cut out the word Celebrate.  I glued them together, added dimensionals and adhered them to the front of the card.
  • To finish the card, I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to each "firework".
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My July classes are full and if you would like more information about my August 13th or 17th Shadowbox Classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment