Sunday, August 25, 2024

 Potions & Spells and Playful Ghosts for a Happy Halloween 

I am not a Halloween fanatic; however, the Potions & Spells and Playful Ghosts sets are so cute, I just had to have them.  
I hope you like my take on these fun sets.
Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Pumpkin Pie cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Flowering Zinnias DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The ghost, little baby dracula and cat are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on the Basic White.  All are colored with Stampin' Blends.  
  • I used the second from the largest of the Nested Essentials Dies to cut the black center.
  • I used Pumpkin Pie, Foam Adhesive Sheets and Alphabet A La Mode Dies to make the BOO.
  • The Adhesive-Backed Sequins (retired) are added.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like information about my September 10th or 14th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment