Thursday, August 15, 2024

 Thoughtful Wishes & Unbounded Love  

I could not resist using the Round We Go dies. I hope to offer this card at both of my September 10 and 14, 2024 Creative Therapy Classes.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Shy Shamrock cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I stamped the flowers, from Thoughtful Wishes, with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on the Basic White layer.  They are colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • Next, I used Pecan Pie cardstock and a die from Round We Go to cut the "fence" and adhered it to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I wrapped some Shy Shamrock ribbon around the top two layers and added this combination to the Shy Shamrock card base.  I made a bow and added it with Glue Dots. 
  • The Shy Shamrock circle is the base for the words and is cut out with a Spotlight on Nature die.  The words, from Unbounded Love, are stamped on Basic White with Pecan Pie ink, cut out with a die from Unbounded Love and added it to the Shy Shamrock circle.  
  • To finish off the card, I added three Tinsel Gems-3 Pack.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like information about my September 10th or 14th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment