Thursday, August 29, 2024

  Potions & Spells Kitty Card

 
Isn't this a really cute card?  I don't consider this a Halloween card, not really, I thought it was adorable, that's all.
I saw this card on Christy's Stamping Spot, post of July 26, 2024, and you can see her card Here, and she also has a PDF for her card.  

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Early Espresso cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Folder.
  • The 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 layer of Country Woods DSP is adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I used a 4" square of Very Vanilla to cut out a circle with a Spotlight on Nature Die. I stamped the cat with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored her with Smoky Slate Blends.  I adhered this to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I cut a 4" piece of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon and adhered it with snail.
  • The words, from Wildflowers Designs, are stamped on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink.
  • I cut out two Misty Moonlight leaves with the Country Flowers Dies and added them behind the word piece and added all to the card with dimensionals. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My September 10th or 14th, 2024 classes are full, and if you would like information for my October 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment