Saturday, August 10, 2024

  Simply Sparkling Bundle for my September 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

I bought this set on a whim, not really crazy about it, that is until I started using it.  So much fun, so little time. 
I saw Kylie Bertucci's card on her blog, and you can see her card Here.  See the recipe and instructions below.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Basic Black cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and is stamped with Real Red ink and the little bubbles stamp from the Simply Sparkling set.
  • The next Basic Black layer is cut from the second of the largest Deckled Rectangle Dies  and is the base for the Basic White that is cut with the third from the largest Deckled Rectangle Dies.  I stamped red bubbles in the corner before I embossed this piece with the Dashing Designs Folder.  These pieces are adhered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added to the card front.
  • The soda can:
    • I used Tuxedo Memento Black ink and stamped the can on Smoky Slate cardstock and cut it out with the can die.
    • I cut the lid and little piece across the bottom with Silver Foil and adhered them to the can.
    • I cut out the words SODA using the Mini Alphabet Dies and Real Red cardstock.  I adhered them to the can with liquid glue.
    • I adhered the can to the card front with dimensionals, lining the lid with the little bubbles.
    • I stamped the words "You're soda-lightful" with Versamark on Basic Black cardstock and heat embossed with white powder.  I cut the words apart with my amazing Paper Snips and added them to the card and can with liquid glue.
    • To finish the card I added three black Adhesive Backed Sparkling Gems.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like information about my September 10th or 14th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment