html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lovin' these colors

I just love how these cards turned out.  I plan to have kits for these cards available for my April classes.  Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Posy Punch (card on left), Happiest Birthday Wishes, Jolly Bingo Bits (card on right);  Paper:  Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Elegant Eggplant cardstock, Cheerful Treat designer series paper;  Ink:  Elegant Eggplant;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Sizzix 3" circle die and Circles #2 die; 1 3/4" circle, 1 1/2" circle (not SU), 1" circle, Blossom Bouquet and Fancy Flower punches,  5/8" Whisper White satin ribbon, glue dots and dimensionals.
This was a really fun card to make, but again, aren't they all.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment