html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hostess Club Goodies


My Hostess Club ladies are so wonderful and supportive, and I like to show how much I appreciate them. When I came across the pattern to make these upsized  boxes using the Envelope Punch Board, I thought it was a good way to showcase SU's new in-colors and new DSP.  Each of my sweet ladies received one of these cute little boxes at last months meeting.    

The pattern came from Sam Donald's blog found Here.  She has a fantastic video tutorial, and for free too.


I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians 3:23   

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment