html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Floral Wings and Lovely Amazing You

Floral Wings is a set available for free to anyone who hosts a $150.00 party, and it is so many possibilities.   The new Lots of Labels framelits are so much fun to use, and they add the perfect touch to this card, don't you think?  I used the Bold Butterfly Framelit die to cut out the butterfly, easy-peasy.  This card is another option from which to choose when you come to my July 14, 16, and 18, 2015 classes.

I saw this sketch on Sandi MacIver's blog.  Changed the colors, added a few embellishments, you know, to make it my own, and here you have it.  You can see Sandi's card Here, post of July 1, 2015. 
  
The dimensions are:
Base of Pool Party is 11 x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2
Layer of Whisper White is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Layer of Island Indigo a is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Crushed Curry for label framelit is 5 x 2 3/4
Whisper White for label framelit is 4 3/4 x 2 1/2

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Floral Wings, Lovely Amazing You; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pool Party,Whisper White ; Ink: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Old Olive;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits,  Bold Butterfly Die, Fluttering embossing folder, Daffodil Delight ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


The path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.  Proverbs 4:18 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment