Eastern Medallion Thinlits and Eastern Palace DSP
I came across Debbie Henderson's version of this card on Pinterest, and decided that I'd CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it. I added an extra layer, and kept everything else the same. You can see Debbie's card on her blog, Here, post of April 17, 2017.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Fig cardstock, scored at 4 1/4.
- The layer of Sweet Sugarplum is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4. I used my Big Shot and the dies from the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to cut my design before I glued it to a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Eastern Palace DSP. Then I adhered both of these pieces to my Sweet Sugarplum, and then all three of these to my Fresh Fig base.
- My words are from Heartfelt Blooms, and the little hearts are from Heart Happiness. Both are stamped with Fresh Fig classic ink.
- I punched three gold foil circles with my 1/2" circle punch, and glued them to the center of my flowers with glue dots.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please, just ask.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. Psalms 3:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,