Quick & Easy
Who said making cards has to be hard and expensive? Not me, because this is one of the easiest and quickest cards I have made using few supplies. For sure.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The garden shed is stamped with Early Espresso ink. (I used my wonderful Stamparatus to align both the shed and the words).
- The words are also stamped with Early Espresso ink on a 4 x 3/4 piece of Crumb Cake and is backed with a 4 1/8 x 7/8 piece of Cajun Craze.
- The flag on the end is made with my fantastic SU Paper Snips.
- Both of these pieces are popped up with dimensionals.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
I will spend time thinking about your miracles. Psalms 145:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,