Sailing Home and
Itty Bitty Greetings
The Sailing Home Bundle is such a versatile set to have. Great for masculine cards, and how about friends who have homes at the beach. Wouldn't they love to get a lighthouse card? Of course they would, right!!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Night of Navy Layering Oval is dry embossed with the High Seas 3-D embossing folder.
- The lighthouse, and the words (from Itty Bitty Greetings) are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Smooth Sailing Dies.
- The flags on the 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 Night of Navy and the 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 Crumbcake are made with the Banner Triple punch.
- The wheel is cut with Soft Suede.
- The bow is made with Night of Navy/Sahara Sand bakers twine.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with one another. 1 John 1:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,