html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank You My Friend

Another super pretty card I've planned for my Spring Fling class coming up March 3, 6 and 8, 2012.
If you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you'd like to attend.  I would love to have you.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  My Friend, Swirls and Curls Verses; 
Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White card stock; 
Ink:  Stazon Black; 
Accessories: Big Shot, Border Lace Ribbon Punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit, 1/8" Real Red taffeta ribbon, pearls, glue dots, dimensionals

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this lovely card, you make order it directly from my website here  or send an email to me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment