html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Candy Wrapper Die

I hesitated a long time before I purchased the Bigz Candy Wrapper die, then after I bought it, I did not use it because I thought I couldn't figure out how to put it together.  Well, was I wrong.  Making these little boxes was like eating a piece of cake, so easy.  As you can see I was having so much fun, I kept making them, and making them.  I am offering these cuties as one of the 3-D projects for my Spring Fling class March 6th and 8th. 
I have filled them with candy kisses, since I have a very large bag of 360 kisses.  Yikes, I will dream about Hershey's Kisses. 
Here are the supplies I used:
Stamp Set: Rainbow's End (retired);   Paper: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, and some retired Glorious Green card stock, various pieces of designer paper;   Ink: Garden Green;   Accessories:  Big Shot, Candy Wrapper die, Wide Oval Punch, and a Scalloped oval Punch.
If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, I would love to have you.  Please let me know via email or phone the date and time you will come.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment