html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fresh Vintage and Framelit

I saw a post on Jo Dumbleton's blog and her card is wonderful.  I wanted to use the same sketch, and decided to use a framelit instead of the top note Jo had used.  I really like how this card turned out.
This is one of the cards being offered in my April Showers class March 31, April 3 and April 5, 2012.  If you live in or near Graham, NC,  I would love to have to attend my class. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs;  Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink cardstock, Pretty in Pink dsp; Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (for words);  Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Beautiful Wings sizzlit, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, pearls, dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment