html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Basket Framelit and Punch Art

I just think this is the cutest card for Easter, or how about an Easter birthday card?  I am offering this little gem at my April Showers card class coming March 31, April 3, and April 5, 2012.  If you just have to make one of these adorable cards, and you live in or near Graham, NC, just give me a shout, and join us.  I'm sure you'll be glad you did.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Inspired by Nature, Heaven Blessed (for rabbit);  Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Various colors of dsp (for eggs);  Ink:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Tasteful Trim Die, Lattice Embossing Folder, Small Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch (for sun), 1 3/8" Round Scallop Circle Punch (to make clouds), and dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment