html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lattice Die Cross


I wanted to make a cross from the square Lattice Die.  It wasn't hard at all, just cut and snip.  To think I waited a long time before I made my purchase. 
I totally CASED (Create And Share Everything) this beautiful and meaningful card from Maria Estella Cveras.  This card reminds me what Easter is all about.
Recipe:  Stamp:  Easter Dove;  Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Glossy White cardstock;  Ink:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Lattice Die, and Labels Framelits;  Technique:  Sponging

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to make this card, please let me know.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment