html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Christmas Occasions Alphabet

Who would have thought to use Occasions Alphabet to make this pretty Christmas Card.  This is one of the cards I am offering at my All Things Holiday classes October 2012.  If you would like to come to any of my classes, just let me know.  The schedule and complete details can be found on this blog, and on my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

Recipe:  Stamps:  Occasions Alphabet;  Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Old Olive cardstock, Be of Good Cheer dsp;  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Tastefully Trim Bigz Die, Extra Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, mat pack and paper piercer tool, brad, dimensionals.

Hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment