html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 21, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thank You


OK, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share another Perfectly Preserved.  Of course, it doesn't have to be a thank you card, how about a Happy Thanksgiving tag on the front?  Lots of possibilities with these colors and design.  I am offering this card at my All Things Holiday classes October 2012.  If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend, please let me know, or if you can't make it to my class and would like to purchase the supplies to make this card, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved;  Paper:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Orchard Harvest dsp;  Ink:  Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Island Indigo classic;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, SU's new Medium Oval punch, Linen Thread, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer tool, Regal Brads, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have enjoyed this post, have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment