html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Perfectly Perserved Jar of Nuggets

I saw a tutorial video on Kay Kalthoff's blog, www.stampingtoshare.com.  with detailed instructions to make this darling jar. 
Recipe:  Stamps:  Perfectly Perserved, Googly Ghouls, Itty Bitty Banners;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade cardstock, Howlstooth & Scaring Bone designer series paper,  and Orchard Harvest designer series paper;  Ink:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Cannery Framelits Set, Large Oval Punch, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Hersheys nuggets.

Next I'm making one into a Christmas jar, a gift from the heart, for sure.

If you would like to order the supplies to make this 3-D project, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and if you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Catalogs are free with your first order from me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment