html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 14, 2012

Peek-a-Boo Googly Ghouls



I don't usually go nuts over Halloween stamp sets, but this is just the cutest set I've seen in a long time.  This is one of the cards I'm offering at my All Things Holidays class October 2012.  Please check the schedule on this blog or on my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net for all the details.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Googly Ghouls, Wicked Cool, Delightful Dozen;  Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie cardstock, Howlstooth & Scaringbone designer paper;  Ink:  Basic Black classic ink, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Peekaboo Frames Bigz die, Spiderweb Embossing Folder, googly eye from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Printed Kit.
 
If you cannot make it to this class and would like to purchase a ready-made card just like this one, please let me know via email at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.    The cost is just $3.00 each plus .75 shipping. 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by.
Linda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment