html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

It is so easy to cut out the ornaments from the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set with the coordinating Framelits.  This was a really quick and easy card to make.   I am offering it in my See You in September classes this month.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages;  Paper:  Night of Navy, Whisper White;  Ink:  Night of Navy;  Accessories:  Basic Jewels, dimensionals.
This card took just two colors of cardstock and one color of ink. the perfect card if you are on a budget and want to make all your own Christmas cards. 
To order the supplies needed to make this card, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net or you may call me at:  336-538-4996.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment