html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Collectibles


More gorgeous cards I am offering at my September 2013 Creative Therapy classes.  I stamped the ornaments with Versamark, embossed with gold embossing powder, and punched out the ornaments with my handy-dandy matching punch, and the ornaments were perfectly cut out, in only seconds.  Of course, SU does everything with style, and to make the stamper's life easier, not only did they offer a stamp set with a matching punch, they offered a bundle price.  When you purchase the stamp set and matching punch, there is a savings of 15%.  Pretty good, huh!!!

Recipe:  Stamps:  Christmas Collectibles, More Merry Messages, Christmas Messages;  Paper:  Whisper white, Cherry Cobbler, cardstock and Season of Style dsp;  Ink:  Versamark;  Accessories:  Gold embossing powder, white embossing powder, Christmas Ornament Punch, heat tool, Embossing Buddy, dimensionals.

To purchase the supplies to make these cards, either call me at:  336-538-4996, email your order to me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or shop 24/7 in my on-line store found right here.

If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  I would enjoy having you.  The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda

I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord, and I will obey your decrees.  Psalm 119:145




No comments:

Post a Comment