html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 9, 2013

Warmth & Wonder

I had originally used Garden Green cardstock for the bottom part of this card.  When my friend, Rita, was visiting, she looked at the former original and thought the Garden Green did not go well with the rest of the card.  Well, here's the deal, Rita knows her colors, for sure.  So with the help of another stamper friend, Michelle, "we", that's the royal we, changed out the green for Marina Mist.  A big thank you to Rita and Chelle.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Warmth & Wonder (a hostess set from the Holiday mini);  Paper:  Real Red, Marina Mist, and Whisper White cardstock;  Ink:  Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Real Red;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Real Red 1/4" stitched ribbon, 1 3/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, bling, dimensionals.

If you live in or near my home in Graham, and would like to attend one of my classes, to make this card and others like it,  please let me know. The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Be kind and loving to each other.  Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.  Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment