html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Card Simply Created Kit







Just look at all the cards and tags I made with the Merry Little Christmas Card Simply Created Kit from the Holiday Mini, and I still have one more card to make, with lots of supplies left over for other cards.   I admit, I did add a few other stamp sets and punches, I just couldn't help myself.  The punches were calling my name and begging me to use them.  What's a girl to do, right!!!  My new stamper friend, Gail Cobb, shared these designs with me, and of course, I had to CASE them to share with you.  CASE is the acronym for Copy And Share Everything.

Actually, the completed cards in this kit are beautiful all by themselves, and the only extras you really need are adhesives, a stamp set and ink.  Here are the details for this wonderful find:

The kit is $9.95 and comes with 8 pieces of Coastal Cabana 8 1/2 x 4 1/4" cardstock, which is already scored, 8 white envelopes, 8 die-cut envelope liners, 8 gift tags, 8 pieces of 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" of coordinating dsp, buttons, and bakers twine.  Enough product to make 8 cards with matching envelopes for just $9.95.  

Coordinating stamp set, Merry Little Christmas is $10.95 in clear and $13.95 in Wood
The bundle price for the kit and stamp set is $17.95 in clear and $19.95 in wood, a savings of 15%.  
When I can save 15%, I have more dollars to spend on other things in the catalog.   Yippee!!!

If you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like to attend any of my classes, or my World Card Making Day (WCMD) class on October 5, 2013,  please let me know.  At my WCMD class will have the opportunity to make 10 cards with envelopes, that take approximately 10 minutes each to complete, for only $10.00. I have a few openings for the afternoon session.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here

If you would like to purchase this kit and/or the Merry Little Christmas stamp set, you may contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

The Lord is kind and shows mercy.  He does not become angry quickly, and is full of love. Psalm 145:8

No comments:

Post a Comment