html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween and Christmas Banners


I had a banner party with my friends, Karen, Kitty, Rita and Sande. Karen and Kitty made the Halloween banner and Rita and Sande made the Christmas banner.  Aren't these banners fun, as well as having my friends over to help me.   Actually, I did not help them, at all.  I think I was busy working on my next project. Many thanks to all four of my friends, you are treasures.

I was unsure about the kits when I saw them in the Holiday Mini, but then, Karen and I helped Kitty make her's, and I was hooked.  Had to have both kits.
Recipe:
The basic Build a Banner Simply Created Kit is only $19.95, (item #133507), comes with 18 5" x 8" blank canvas paper pennants, 9' of jute twine, and alphabet and image stencils to use over and over.
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit  (item #132697), $9.95
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (item #132698), $9.95 each.
All found on page 31 of the 2013 Holiday Mini catalog.

In need of extra 5" x 8" blank canvas paper pennants.  I have the perfect solution---
The Banner Simply Created Kit, page 30 of the Holiday Mini, (item #132699), $9.95, comes with 18 5" x 8" blank canvas paper pennants, and 9' of jute twine.
It is so economical to make these one-of-a-kind, holiday banners.  Buy the supplies to make one or both of them today, by calling me at:  336-538-4996, email your order to me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or shop 24/7 in my on-line store found right here.

If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  I would enjoy having you.  The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.
Linda

angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Love must be sincere.  Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.  Be devoted to one another in love.  Honor one another above yourselves.  Romans 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment