html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Preview of Coming Attractions



I am excited to share some of the cards and projects offered at my September 2013 classes.  All classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Rd., Graham, NC 27253.

The top card is my Mummy Cup.  I saw him on Becky Roberts blog, Inking Idaho, and isn't he just sooooo cute.  Recipe:  
Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend, Halloween Hello;  Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Crumb cake, Basic Black, Whisper White;  Ink:  Black Stazon;  Accessories:   Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Punches- 1/2" Circle, 3/8" Circle from Itty Bitty Punch Kit, Scallop Border, Word Window for stir stick, and Rectangle. Rhinestone Jewels.

The middle card is made using our Halloween Washi tape.  That tape is so much fun to use, and so economical too.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Halloween Hello, Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Cardstock:   Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black;  Ink:  Black Stazon;  Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch, mat pack and paper piercer, 1/8" basic black ribbon, sponges.

The bottom, 3-d project holds a tube of mini-M&M's.  Yum-Yum, right!!!  Recipe:
Stamps:  Tags 4 You, Halloween Hello;  Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White;  Witches Brew dsp (from the Holiday Mini);  Accessories:  Punches:  Label Bracket (so easy to use, honest), 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" scalloped circle, 1 1/4" circle.  

If you live in or near my home in Graham, and would like to attend one of my classes, please let me know.  I am sure I would enjoy having you.  The list of all my upcoming classes is posted right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful day.

Linda
angelsofjoy@gmail.com
336-538-4996

Always remember what you have been taught.  Don't let go of it.  Keep safe all that you have learned.  It is the most important thing in your life.  Proverbs 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment