This card showcases many of the new products in the 2016 Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! I'm looking forward to offering this one at all of my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes. I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) this card from Mary Deatherage, and you can see her card Here, post of December 23, 2015.
- To make this card:
- Emboss a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Blushing Bride card stock with the Fluttering Hearts embossing folder.
- Adhere a 5 x 1 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock to the front of the embossed Blushing Bride piece with Tombow liquid glue.
- Adhere a 5 x 1 1/8 piece of Crumb Cake card stock to the 5 x 1 1/4 piece of Whisper White with snail.
- Adhere a 5 x 1 piece of designer series paper from the Love Blossoms paper stack to the 5 x 1 1/8 piece of Crumb Cake card stock with snail.
- Next, adhere the Blushing Bride embossed layer to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake card stock with Tombow liquid glue.
- Score an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red card stock at 4 1/4 and adhere the Blushing Bride/Crumb Cake combo with snail.
- Decorate the front of the card by adding hearts punched with the Sweetheart punch and Red Glimmer, and Blushing Bride Glimmer card stock.
- Stamp hearts with the heart stamp from Bloomin' Love and Blushing Bride classic ink on Whisper White card stock, and punch them out with the Sweetheart punch.
- Stamp butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set on Blushing Bride and Whisper White card stock and punch them out with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.
- The small heart was punched out with the Itty Bitty punch pack heart.
- The banner from Bloomin' Love was stamped on Crumb Cake card stock with Crumb Cake classic ink and cut out by hand. The Love You was stamped in Real Red classic ink, and the banner was popped up with dimensionals.
- Add basic pearls as desired.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope. No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
"If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to fine favor with you" Exodus 33:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment