html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wonderland and Organza Ribbon

I received this beautiful card when I attended Brian King's World Card Making Day event in October, 2015.  It was made by Colleen Dewey, a SU demonstrator in Newnan, Georgia. You can visit her Stampin' Up! website Here.  I have not CASEd her card yet, though, I did want to share her talents with you.

Colleen made her card like this:
-She stamped the trees with Soft Suede ink, leaving space to stamp again in Smoky Slate ink.  Make sure you clean your stamp before changing ink colors.
-Next, she stamped the trees in Versamark ink.
-Sprinkled the trees with Heat & Stick powder, and heated the powder using a heat gun.  Don't overheat, you want the image to still be tacky.
-Next, she sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over the image, and heated until dry.  Don't overheat or your image will burn.
-Colleen died a piece of Whisper White Organza ribbon, by dabbing it in the Soft Suede ink.  Make sure you let it dry, maybe an hour or so.
-Corner round the edges, if you prefer.
-Stamp the words in Soft Suede ink, and you're done.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone.  Hebrews 12:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment