html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Guest Designer, Michelle Wallace, and Wonderous Wreath

I wanted to share a really cute Christmas card, my friend, Michelle Wallace made.  She did a wonderful job designing a card anyone would love to get. 

  • To make this card:
  • Score a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Garden Green card stock at 5 1/2.
  • Next, layer a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White and adhere it to the folded Garden Green.
  • Emboss a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Pear Pizzazz with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.
  • Layer a 2 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock over the embossed piece of Pear Pizzazz with Tombow glue.
  • Layer a 1 3/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Silver Glimmer paper over the piece of Whisper White with Tombow.  
  • Stamp a wreath from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set with Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, and Cherry Cobbler classic ink on Whisper White card stock.  
  • Cut out the wreath with the Wonderful Wreath framelits.
  • Punch a 2" circle with Whisper White card stock and pop up the circle with dimensionals.
  • Cut a Santa from the Home for the Holidays DSP, and adhere to the 2" White circle with snail.
  • Cut Noel from the Wonderful Wreath framelits in Cherry Cobbler card stock, and adhere to card front with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.  No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone.  Hebrews 12:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment