I'm excited to share this quick and easy card I made with a Stampin' Up! stamp set, What I Love. You can get this set for FREE during Sale-a-bration from January 5 to March 31, 2016, just by placing an order for $50.00. I am offering this fun card at all of my January 5, January 7, and January 9, 2016 classes.
- To make this card:
- On a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp flowers and leaves from the "What I Love" stamp set with Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder, and Wild Wasabi classic ink. Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Memento black ink. (This stamp set is free with a $50.00 purchase beginning January 4, 2016).
- Next, use snail to layer your stamped piece to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Wild Wasabi.
- Tie the Watermelon Wonder ribbon around the white and Wasabi piece.
- Adhere this combination to an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock, scored at 5 1/2.
- Add basic pearls as desired.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope. No naked envelopes, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment