html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 18, 2015

Six Sayings, Another Version by Wendie Jamison

On December 13, 2015, I posted a card on my blog using the hostess-only stamp set, Six Sayings.  I offered it at all of my December, 2015 classes.  

My sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, liked my card, though, she really needed a Holiday note card, and this is her beautifully designed masterpiece.  Just another example of what you can do with the same paper, ink, accessories, and choosing a different stamp. Thank you, Wendie.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

"God can restore what is broken, and change it into something amazing, all you need is faith."  Joel 2:25

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment