html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Christmas Magic Train

I know Santa uses a sleigh and reindeer to deliver toys at Christmas, though, sometimes he needs a little extra help, hence, the Christmas Train, and the snow-like Mica Flakes. 
I'm lovin' the stamps in the Christmas Magic stamp set from SU. In addition to the train and North Pole sign, there is a snowman, a Christmas Bell, trees, and three word stamps.   This set is a really good deal for only $20.00 in clear, and $28.00 in wood.
Recipe:

  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • I stamped the train and sign with Black Archival Ink and used a huge variety of makers to color them.
  • I added a little Tombow liquid glue to my card front and added the Mica Flakes, (after I stamped the train).
  • The words are stamped in Real Red Ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.

    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

    FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP.  Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
    If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

    Jesus saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.  Titus 3:5

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment