html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween, Ghoulish Greetings and Spooky Fun are Trick or Treating buddies!

I designed this card after seeing a card on Brian King's blog, Stamp with Brian.  You can see his card Here, post of August 12, 2016.  I usually am not a super big fan of Halloween, but when I saw the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set in the 2016 Holiday Mini, I couldn't resist.  
I offered this fun card at all of my September 6th, September 8th, and September 10th, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Gray scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Halloween Night DSP.
  • The mummy and skeleton are on a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie, that was stamped with an image from the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set with Tuxedo Memento black ink.
  • The base under this piece is a 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of Basic Black.
  • The little cookie cutter guys are stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
  • The little treat bags from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set are stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White and colored with a Pumpkin Pie marker and cut out with paper snips.
  • The words are from Spooky Fun are stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink on Whisper White and the base under the words is a piece of the new Pumpkin Pie Glitter paper.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Also, when you place an on-line order you will receive FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me?  Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STOREI will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.   Psalm 5:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment