html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 16, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween, Suite Seasons, Vintage Leaves and guest designer, Wendie Jamison

At my class this past Saturday, my friend, downline, and very talented stamper, Wendie Jamison, took most of the "ingredients" from Acorny Thank You, (see post from September 4, 2016), and some stamped and cut-out Vintage Leaves, (that were just lying around), combined with the scarecrow from Cookie Cutter Halloween and made the card you see above.  Wendie's imagination has no limits. Who would have thought, right?  
So, see what you can do with what you have right in front of you.  Amazing!!!
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Garden Green scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The leaves are stamped with Always Artichoke ink on Always Artichoke card stock, and Chocolate Chip ink on Chocolate Chip card stock, and cut out with the Leaflits Framelits Dies.
  • The little scarecrow was stamped with Memento Black ink, punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, and colored with lots of markers.
  • The words are from Suite Seasons (in the 2016-17 Holiday Mini), with Early Espresso ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
  • If you have any questions, let me know.

    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

    FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP.  Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
    If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

    The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  Psalm 18:2

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment