It is actually very easy to make, and the gold foil pine cones makes the card "pop".
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
- Next is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla.
- I stamped the Very Vanilla with Crumb Cake ink using the snowflake stamp in the set.
- I stamped some pines directly on the Very Vanilla with Old Olive ink, and used the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies to cut out a few pines with Old Olive card stock.
- The little "leafy things" were cut out with Cherry Cobbler card stock and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
- The pine cones were cut out with Crumb Cake card stock, and then again with Gold Foil paper. I used a Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the foil to the Crumb Cake pine cones, and popped them up with dimensionals.
- The words were stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE? Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do. The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP. You can see the fun paper Here.
If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know. I will be more than happy to send one to you.
Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek Him. 1 Chronicles 16:11
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,