- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Pear Pizzazz.
- The spiders, (from Jar of Haunts set), were stamped on the Pear Pizzazz with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and a Basic Black marker was used to draw the dangle lines, then it was embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder.
- A 2 x 3 3/4 piece of Halloween Night DSP was glued to the embossed Pear Pizzazz, and then White Baker's Twine was wrapped around both pieces three times. Almost looks like the little skeleton buddy is hanging, huh? Then these pieces were glued to the Pumpkin Pie with Tombow Liquid glue. Then this combination was glued to the Basic Black with Tombow Liquid glue, and set aside.
- The largest jar, from the Jar of Love set, was stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie card stock, and was cut out with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. The face on the jar was stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, and it is from the Jar of Haunts.
- The lid and smallest jar (both from Jar of Love set), were stamped with the same black ink on Pear Pizzazz card stock and cut out with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. The Happy Halloween words are from the Jar of Haunts stamp set.
- The mummy jar was stamped with Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock and cut out with the, you guessed it, Everyday Jars Framelits.
- The little skeleton buddy, from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, was stamped with Memento black ink on Whisper White card stock and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- The skeleton buddy was glued to the jar with snail adhesive, and all three jars were popped up with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch was the google eyes.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, please let me know. If you would like to place an order, please head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, right Here and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog on my blog.y blog.
FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE? Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do. The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP. You can see the fun paper Here.
If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know. I will be more than happy to send one to you.
What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don't show it by your actions. James 2:14
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,