html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 6, 2017

Avant Garden Stamp Set, Succulent Garden DSP, 
and Petal Burst Embossing Folder
I am offering this beautiful and very easy card at all of my February 7, February 9, and February 11, 2017, Creative Paper Therapy classes.  
I used the stamp set that you can get for free with a $50.00 order, Avant Garden, a 10 piece photopolymer set. Besides the words, Thanks for being you, the set also has Happy Birthday Wishes, and To someone who makes others so happy.  It's a great set to have on hand.

Recipe:
  • Score a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Mint Macaron, at 5 1/2, and set aside. 
  • Glue a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White that has been dry embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder, and the debossed side is facing up, to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Sweet Sugarplum.   
  • Glue a 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Succulent Garden DSP to the Whisper White layer with Tombow Liquid glue.  
  • Wrap a piece of Sweet Sugarplum ribbon around the DSP/White/Sweet Sugarplum layer.  Glue this combination to the Mint Macaron base.
  • The flower is stamped with Sweet Sugarplum, the stem and leaves with Wild Wasabi, and the words with Rich Razzleberry on a 2 x 3 7/8 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a 2 1/8 x 4 piece of Rich Razzleberry.  Pop up this combo on the card with dimensionals.
  • I made a double bow with white bakers twine, and adhered it to my card with a glue dot.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

"Be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment