html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Timeless Textures, Grateful Bunch, and Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
Combining products is super great, especially when the finished product is so beautiful.
Michelle Wallace, my wonderful and talented downline, and trusty assistant, designed this card for our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS), and all eight of us had the opportunity to make it.    
If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our next SBS to be held on March 18, 2017, please let me know. 

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.  
  • Next is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink, and a Timeless Textures stamp and Pacific Point ink.
  • I glued a 4 3/4 x 1 3/4 piece of Pacific Point to the card front, then glued one-half of a paper doily to this piece, then glued a 4 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake  (I sponged it first) on the doily/Pacific Point piece.  I stamped my words from Grateful Bunch with Pacific Point ink.
  • The flowers from the Botanical Builder Framelits were cut out with Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock, and I used dimensionals to adhere them to the card.
  • Results-beautiful card.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understanding His wisdom and we simply have to trust His will.  Psalm 37:5 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment