html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

High Tide
High Tide is an absolute beautiful stamp set in the 2017 Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up!  It has 16 stamps for just $26.00.  There are so many ways to use this set, so glad I have it in my "hot little hands". 
I saw this card on Lyssa Zwolanek's blog, Song of my Heart Stampers.  You can see her card Here, post of January 10, 2017.  This card uses just three colors of card stock, and three colors of ink.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The next layer of Soft Suede is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • I stamped my images on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla. I used Soft Suede ink for the lighthouse, Sahara Sand for the beacon and sand, and Pear Pizzazz for the grass.  
  • The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink on a 1 3/4 x 2 piece of Very Vanilla, and backed with a 1 7/8 x 2 1/8 piece of Pear Pizzazz.  Adhere this piece to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The ribbon, which is really not ribbon but a 5/8 x 1 3/4 piece of some retired Chevron I had in my stash. I used Tombow multipurpose liquid glue to adhere it to my card. I colored a White Perfect Accent with a Sharpe, and added it to my Chevron.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Faith does not make things easy, it makes things possible.  Luke 1:37

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment