html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Love You Lots, and Pop of Pink DSP
Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper, and the hostess only set, Love You Lots, coordinates pretty well, don't you think?  Wendie Jamison, my wonderful, talented, and very creative downline, designed this card for our last Shoe Box Swap (SBW), that was held on January 14 , 2017.

If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our next SBS to be held on Saturday, March 18, 2017, please let me know. 

Recipe:
  • Glue a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Pop of Pink DSP to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red, then glue this combination to a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Whisper White that has been scored at 5 1/2.
  • Using the Layered Circle Framelits, cut one each of Black, Real Red, and White.  Stamp your words and the image with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and color the ladybugs with a Real Red marker.  Pop up this combination with dimensionals on your card front.
  • The bow is cut from Real Red cardstock and a die from the Mini Treat Bags Thinlits Dies. Put the bow on the card with a Fine Tip Glue pen.
  • All done, and so easy, really!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

My God turns my darkness into light.  Psalm 18:28

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment