html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Thank You So Very Much and Stylized Birthday

These wonderful cards are Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White, and unfortunately, I'm thinking you really can't notice. Don't know why, I guess my camera is not working as well as it use to.  I can tell you, though, these colors coordinate beautifully.
So Very Much is a Thank You stamp you can get for free when you place an order for $50.00.  Stylized Birthday is a single, wood mount stamp for just $10.00.
These are such quick and easy cards, so I am offering them at all of my March 7, March 9, and March 11, 2017 classes.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Elegant Eggplant, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next I stamped Thank You or the Happy Birthday in a random pattern on the 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Wisteria Wonder. I wrapped a piece of the 3/8" Metallic ribbon (free with a $50.00 purchase until 3/31/17) around this piece before I glued it to the base.
  • I stamped the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 Whisper White piece with Wisteria Wonder ink, and adhered it to a 4 x 3 piece of Elegant Eggplant.  Popped up this combination to the base with dimensionals.
  • I used glue dots to adhere the three little "flowers" on my card, and added some bling.  
  • Results-fun, useful, and easy cards.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment