html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 23, 2017

A World of Thanks for my May 2017 classes
I admit I have not used this background stamp even though I just had to have it for a card way back when it was introduced in the catalog. Wondering if anyone else has stamp sets they have not used?????   

For this card the stamp set, A World of Thanks, the Botanical Builder, and the Hello You framelits are all retiring May 31, 2017.  All three of these supplies are available while supplies last. Just sayin'.

I am offering this card in all of my May 2, May 4, and May 6, 2017 classes.  When you come to class to make this card, your kit will include the flowers, and the "thanks", the paper all cut, and ready for you to design your own masterpiece.  What could be easier than that? Yeah!!!

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The flower is cut out with Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky and Whisper White using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, on sale for 50% off the regular price of $33.00, only $16.50.  
  • The image is stamped with Soft Sky ink.
  • The "Thanks" is cut out with Island Indigo and the Hello You Thinlits Dies (retiring), and I used a Fine Tip glue pen to adhere it to the card.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you.  Just obey the commands of the Lord your God.  Deuteronomy 4:2

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment