Perfectly WrappedThere are many ways to use the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set, and I liked Bonnie O'Neill's card (from Pinterest) so much, I CASEd it and changed up the colors a little.
This happy set of 17 Photopolymer stamps is a fantastic deal at only $17.00, and has words for lots of occasions, as well as the flowers you see on this card.
I hold Creative Paper Therapy classes in my home each month, and my schedule for May 2017 is: May 2, May 4, and May 6, 2017. Click on anyone of these dates for more information and details.
- The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 5 1/2.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Flirty Flamingo.
- The Whisper White piece on which I stamped my designs is 5 x 3 3/4, and I used Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo classic ink.
- The piece on which I stamped Thanks is 2 x 4, and I trimmed it with my Paper Snips after I glued it to my Whisper White piece.
- I attached a bow made with Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon with a glue dot.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. Psalm 68:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment