html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Carousel Birthday for my May 2017 Classes
The Carousel Birthday stamp set, the coordinating DSP, Cupcakes & Carousels is so cute, I thought it would be fun to offer it at all of my May 2, May 4, and May 6, 2017 classes, (the stamp set and DSP are retiring on May 31, 2017, and the glimmer paper is no longer available, however; there is a technique to make glimmer paper any color you want.  I know it's true because I saw it on YouTube😇). 
I saw this card on Pinterest and traced it to Amy Koenders blog, Stamp with Amy K.  You can see her card Here, post of December 26, 2016.
The cupcakes are from the Lift Me Up stamp set, and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies, and both of these will be carried over to the 2017-18 catalog.  
When you come to class to make this card, your kit will include the cardstock and paper, all cut to perfection, the cupcakes stamped and cut out, and ready for you to design your own masterpiece.  What could be easier than that? Yeah!!!

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Bermuda Bay scored at 5 1/2.  
  • Next the layer of Early Espresso is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The DSP layer is 5 x 3, the Daffodil Delight piece is 5 x 3/4, and the glimmer paper is 4 3/4 x 1/2.
  • The Ferris Wheel is stamped on a 4 1/4 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink.  The words are stamped with Bermuda Bay ink. The Early Espresso piece behind the stamped image is 4 3/8 x 3 1/8.
  • The cupcake tops are stamped with So Saffron ink on So Saffron card stock.  The cupcake bottoms are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Early Espresso card stock.
  • The cupcakes are cut out with my Big Shot and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies and I used dimensionals to make the cupcakes pop.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!  2 Corinthians 5:17

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment