html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Water Color Wings & Fun Foam for my April 2017 Hostess Club Project
I like to offer fun and interesting techniques for all of my Hostess Club Ladies to experience, and I thought this would meet the criteria.  They are going to make their own stamps with fun foam.  
This technique has been around in the stamping world for a while, and Patty Bennett has very detailed instructions and a beautiful card (which I kinda-sorta CASEd) Here.  I did change up the colors, you know, to make it my own.
If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to visit my Hostess Club as a guest, please let me know. We meet from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. the 4th Thursday evening of every month.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 5 1/2.  
  • The layer of Delightful Dijon is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The layer of Basic Black is 5 1/8 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 7/8.
  • The butterfly is stamped with Delightful Dijon and Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla and cut out with the Bold Butterflies Framelits Dies.
  • The layer over the stamped butterfly is cut out with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and Basic Black cardstock.
  • The fun foam butterfly background is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.
  • The words are from Oh So Succulent (retiring 5/31/17), and stamped with Tuxedo black ink.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.  Psalm 37:7

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment