html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Fun

Yesterday those of us who are subscribers to the Paper Pumpkin YouTube Channel got a special treat.  Sara Douglass shared in detail this month's "A Sara Thing" Paper Pumpkin kit.  It was fun to watch as she shared the step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for the cards in this fantastic kit.  If you haven't seen the video yet, here it is! 


Some subscribers received their kits yesterday, so I'm hoping that I won't have too long to wait for mine. There are so many fun elements for making creative alternate projects, and my mind is already spinning! 
If you are not currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, and would like to receive a kit every month, click right Here to subscribe, and you too can have a super good time.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  


The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love. Zephaniah 3:17

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment