html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Christmas Pines, Merry Music DSP and Foil Snowflakes
The card was made with the beautiful foil snowflakes that are in the 2017-18 Holiday Mini by Stampin' Up!  I used the reverse side of the doily, Real Red ink, and a Sponge Brayer to change the color.  
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Jan Musselman, and you can see her card Here, post of August 18, 2017.  
I am offering this card at all of my October 3, October 5, and October 7, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  I would enjoy having you.   

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Silver or Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Merry Music layer is  5 x 3 3/4 and the piece of Vellum paper is 4 7/8 x 3 5/8.
  • I punched out the foil circle with a 2 1/4" circle punch from the silver or gold foil layer before I glued it to my base.  A little tip to save paper.  The Whisper White circle is cut out with a 2" circle punch.
  • The words are from Christmas Pines and stamped with Real Red ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this:  Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. James 1:19

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment