html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Colorful Seasons
and High Tide
Once again Dorriea outdid herself with this all occasion card.  She used Colorful Seasons and High Tide to complete her masterpiece.  I say masterpiece because aren't designs made with paper, ink, and stamps like magic?  So much fun!!!  
Colorful Seasons is a 24 piece photopolymer stamp set, and is so versatile that it can be used for way more than seven occasions.  
High Tide is a 16 piece photopolymer stamp set and is so perfect to have on hand, period.
Dorriea made the background by inking a clear block with Soft Sky and stamping directly on the Very Vanilla card stock.  The chair and words are from Colorful Seasons, and the birds, sand and grass are from High Tide.  Very creative, wouldn't you say.

Recipe
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The chair is stamped with Early Espresso and Bermuda Bay ink. The sand and words with Soft Suede, the grass with Old Olive and the birds with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad. Proverbs 12:25

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment