html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 27, 2017

Dryer Sheet Technique and Furry of Wishes for a October 2017 Hostess Club Project
This is the second of the two cards my wonderful Hostess Club ladies made when we met on October 26, 2017.  Everyone used a dryer sheet over their stamped images.  Of course, a big thank you, again and again, to my wonderful assistant, Michelle Wallace.  
The instructions for this technique are all over YouTube, however, I liked Diane Dimich's video, and you can find it Here.  She used a Stampin' Up! glue stick, however; any glue stick you have on hand will work just fine, especially since SU does not carry glue sticks anymore.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Dapper Denim, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and the images are stamped with Dapper Denim and Smoky Slate ink.
  • The small piece of Dapper Denim cardstock on the front of the card is 5 x 1, and embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
  • The Silver Glimmer circle is cut from the Layering Circle Framelits dies, and the Whisper White circle, on which the words are stamped (in Dapper Denim ink), is punched from a 2 1/4" circle punch. 
  • A bow was made with the 1/8" Silver ribbon and a glue dot was used to make it stick to the circle.  (Good use of English, don't you think?)
  • Dazzling Diamonds was used over the dryer sheet to make it more glittery.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.                                                             

"For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous will walk in them."  Hosea 14:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment