html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Painted Autumn 
This is another card I made when I participated in our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap (SBS) a few weeks ago.  Wendie Jamison designed this one, and she did an extremely wonderful job.  It amazes me all the designs that can be made with Painted Harvest. 
At a SBS everyone brings card kits to our gathering, then we make each others cards, have fun, eat some goodies, fellowship, and arrive home with lots of new ideas.  You do not need to be a SU Demonstrator to participate, however; you do need to use all current SU products when designing.  If you are interested in learning more about the SBS, please let me know.  Our next get-together is January 6, 2018. 

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Basic Gray layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer on which I stamped my images from Painted Harvest is 5 x 3 3/4 .
  • The Basic Black smaller layer is 3 x 1, and I stamped my words in Basic Gray on a 2 7/8 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White.
  • My flowers and leaves are stamped with Smoky Slate and Basic Gray ink. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog. 

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."  Isaiah 30:21 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment